WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT: MELANIE GRAMER
- Postal Address: Departure of the Pine, 70 Alicante, Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time, we will need to process some data or others. In general, these data, will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, last name, idiom, country from which you interact with us, Contact information, etc.)
- Connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for instance).
- Commercial information if you were subscribed to our newsletter.
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please, note that, if you decide not to provide us with this information, You may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To meet the requests or requests that you make through the different means incorporated into our website.
We only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request..
- for marketing purposes
Insofar as you subscribe to our Newsletter, Your personal data will be used to periodically send company newsletters..
You must remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost by communicating it to MELANIE GRAMER in the e-mail ,
- For social media management
In the event that you follow us or contact us through the different social networks in which we are present, We will treat the data that you provide us through them. with the sole purpose of responding to your messages or comments and managing our contact list.
- Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies)
If you access our Platform, We inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is to say, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. In addition, sometimes, We carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our clients and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve..
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it., in this way we will find different legal bases by virtue of the following purposes:
- Attention information requests.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give.
- Social networks
The basis of legitimation is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the social network, as well as the moment in which you follow us and want to be part of our contact list.
- Usability and quality analysis (Cookies)
User consent for the implantation of cookies.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- Information request.
We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request and subsequently 1 year.
We will process your data until you request to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Social networks
We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request and as long as you are a follower of our profile.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- Technology service providers
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by sending us an email to our address , simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In case we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, We may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to your data that we have.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Note that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, guarantees that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it as we have previously informed you, or in which we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, You will also have the right to object to the processing of your data. Finally, We inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php